There are always flowers for those who want to see them. -Henri Matisse
I have found my new favorite flower: ranunculus! They have the most gorgeous petals I have ever seen.
Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. -C.S. Lewis
Acoustic version, of course.
And I wonder
When I sing along with you
If everything could ever be this real forever
If anything could ever be this good again
The only thing I’ll ever ask of you
You gotta promise not to stop when I say when
You were out of my league
Got my heartbeat racing
If I die don’t wake me
‘Cause you are more than just a dream
“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”
Bob Ross could not only teach you to paint, he could also teach you some life lessons. Here’s a few quotes for you.
P.S. One day I want to pick up some supplies, turn on an episode, and join him in painting happy little trees and clouds. Who could have a bad day doing that?
1. Look around. Look at what we have. Beauty is everywhere. You only have to look to see it.
2. Any way you want it to be, that’s just right.
3. Nature is so fantastic. Enjoy it. Let it make you happy.
4. We’re gonna make some big decisions in our little world.
5. You can do anything you want to do. This is your world.
6. Gotta have opposites dark and light, light and dark in painting. It’s like life. Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come.
7. And my favorite: There are no mistakes, just happy little accidents.
“When you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing. Sometimes you just need to relax, breathe, let go, and just live in the moment.”
Lately I have had many thoughts and worries running through my head. It’s so easy sometimes to let them take over my mind. I’m trying to take the above sentiment to heart and remember to just relax, breathe, let go and, most importantly, live in the moment.
Visual Poetry, Photography and Quotes
story lovers unite
196 countries, countless stories...
The Art and Craft of Blogging
This corner belongs to me.
Opening books to open minds.