When I saw Ben Sollee perform live, I instantly fell in love with the cello. Especially his style.
I admire him even more for touring on his bike. I love that he does it for emotional and artistic reasons. That’s a true artist.
Check him out here.
I love, love, love the simplicity and beauty in the way this was shot.
James Wallace and the Naked Lights-To The River
“How am I going to spend my last minutes with you, before the fire rains from above….”
It is so amazing watching nature unfold like this.
“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”
Bob Ross could not only teach you to paint, he could also teach you some life lessons. Here’s a few quotes for you.
P.S. One day I want to pick up some supplies, turn on an episode, and join him in painting happy little trees and clouds. Who could have a bad day doing that?
1. Look around. Look at what we have. Beauty is everywhere. You only have to look to see it.
2. Any way you want it to be, that’s just right.
3. Nature is so fantastic. Enjoy it. Let it make you happy.
4. We’re gonna make some big decisions in our little world.
5. You can do anything you want to do. This is your world.
6. Gotta have opposites dark and light, light and dark in painting. It’s like life. Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come.
7. And my favorite: There are no mistakes, just happy little accidents.
I can’t get this song out of my head tonight. I love her voice and she’s just gorgeous.
Let me be your ruler, you can call me queen B
And baby I’ll rule I’ll rule I’ll rule I’ll rule.
Let me live that fantasy.